Hello

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ranma <ranma@earthling.net>
subject Hello
date Mon, 30 Jun 1997 19:42:38 -0700
Andrea wrote:

> Hello,Everyone
> My name is Andrea and I just joined the maillist. I'm 14 years old. I
> LOVE Ranma 1/2. My cousin owns all the video tapes. She loaned them to
> me and I watched them all in about 3 days. I kind of stumbled upon this
> ML. I've never been on one before and I really don't know what to
> expect. Any information/tips would be helpful.

Hello, another new face, err....typer.  How nice.^_^ =20
Welcome to the Ranma ML.  I hope you enjoy it.=20

Ran-chan

Protector of the Kawaii Miyu-chan
^_^The Ranma=BD Home Page(Where I am also known As Ranma)^_^
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/1206/ran1.html
Ohh and, live by these words they will help you through life!
Try Not. Do or do not. There is no try!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited