^_^

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from elevitt@juno.com (E- chan)
subject ^_^
date Mon, 30 Jun 1997 23:37:28 -0400
On Tue, 1 Jul 1997 11:52:03 +0900 ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp writes:

Ted:
>E-chan:
>>How do you get into the Tendo Kasumi School of Philosophy?  :P
Hmm...and
>>if you're in OLA, you have to have some sort of "shing" or something?
>
>>*confused*  Where's Greg with my ramen?
>
>Ask Mortal, wherever he is.

Aww...he's not here, tho'  :(

>You need a shing. Mine is <shing shing> so yuou can't use it. It must be
>original and not already taken by someone else. You also need a weapon.
>Miyu was in it.

Hmm...well...do you have any ideas for my shing and weapon?

>Is not. It's called a brain! God invented that. (Watch how many people
>claim that God graduated from their school ^_^)

HA!  I beat you there!  He di.....oh, waitasec.  Nevermind.  :P

Awwwwwww.... :(  I don't hate anyone or anything!  I'm sorry!  ;_;

>> Eeeeeeeeeky Leaky!  What's up with that?  Do you seriously mean to
tell
>> me that people LIKE to do Math?!  A _Math_ Team?  *runs and hides*
EEE!

>Hey! I _like_ math!!! Math is FUN!!!^_^

Okay!  Math is f....Math is....aw, I can't say it.  :P  But I'm still
sorry.

>> Am I supposed to priv. e-mail her, or is she still on the list?
>
>She's still here, last time I checked.

Okay--well, here's a message--Saotome Laura, may I join KTF?

>> What happened to him?!  I figured Akane and Shampoo were at least
>> there...Ukyo too, hm?  Cool.
>
>Kuno and Ryouga both gave him a beat-down at the end of the episode for
>trying to have both Akane _and_ Shampoo.

Oops!  ^_^  Both Kuno and Ryouga?!  Gee, poor Ranma...

>> Yeah..I don't want to be in the WoS.  Now, is KFC for the Ranma Kunou,
>> and then there's another for the ML Kunou?  *confused again*
>
>Yep.  The ML Kuno has the KDL.

Kunou Defense League, right?  ^_^

E-chan
[elevitt@juno.com]