Re: Not quite spam.

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Not quite spam.
date Fri, 2 Jun 1995 11:23:21 -0500 (CDT)
> From: John Chennavasin <chennav@haas.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: Re: Not quite spam.
>
> On 2 Jun 1995, Wei-Hwa Huang wrote:
>
> > "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com> writes:
> > >(Hard-KOR fans should note there is strong satire in my posts.)
> >   ^^^^^^^^
> > Hehehe.  Was that intentional?

Absolutely.  And I wasn't the first to use it.  I think that it sounds
pretty nice, actually.  For one thing, it actually makes sense in both
contexts.

> That wasn't the worst I've heard. I've heard someone use "Bloody
> KOR-eans" to refer to KOR fans.

Well, that sounds pretty stupid.  I bet Wei Xiong had a few nice words to
say to the dope that created it.  -_-;;

> > ObRanma:  There's a silly thread going on in r.a.a at the moment about
> > Kasumi never being seen in the bathtub, unlike the other characters.
> > Ick.

Yes, she has.  But I haven't seen it--if you mean the Shin-chan vids.
Must be in the second Shinnosuke OVA, because I don't remember it in the
first one.

She was also in an outdoor bath scene back in Nettouhen.  Naturally,
it was practically G-rated, if I remember correctly.

BAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKA
      Kevin Lew -- "The Lai-Lai Boy"  (Tendou Kasumi no Iinazuke)
   Ranma 1/2 Stupid Help Desk and Other Stupid Spam E-mail Addresses:
               ra1628@email.sps.mot.com  (Special Account)
               kasumi@eden.com           (Normal Account)

Search field Search string

archive list