Not quite spam.

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Not quite spam.
date Thu, 1 Jun 1995 23:20:23 -0500 (CDT)
> From: Kenta Shinjo <KS7362A@AMERICAN.EDU>
> Subject:      Re: More group replies.
>
> >BEST SPAM READ FOR MAY, 1995:
> >   Pan-da's erotic thriller: "Love Stupid Style".  Imagine if Madoka liked
> >S&M (a slap fetish).  It all goes downhill from here.

(snip)

By the way, I've actually gotten responses to see this e-mail message.  I
said that it was a SPAM, you know.  Yes, it's an e-mail message, not a
lemon fan-fic.  It's told in the flamboyant style of the House of Pain
tradition, so the sexual/violent references are very silly (mostly because
it really is that silly).  You'll say, "Man, people in real life are THAT
stupid?"  They make Mihoshi look like a super-genius.

Sample:
   "Today, I got to see another 'Lambada Baka'.  That's the Official Argue
Dance.  Kyousuke will pull on Madoka's arms, saying, 'C'mon, let's go
somewhere!'  Madoka would say, 'No!  I do'wanna!', pulling back.  Then,
they pull each other, swaying back and forth, all while yelling at each
other.  If you mute out the sound, it looks like a form of Retarded Dirty
Dancing."
   (Yes, we just changed the names to Madoka and Kyousuke to thorougly
annoy KOR fen.  But, it's a true story describing folks dumber than Billy
Madison.  The story Pan wrote is even better (dumber), if you can imagine.)

> HEY! Has anyone read the last issue of Jump Novel magazine?
> The Shin Kimagure Orange Road 2 novel is running in it.
> I only glanced at it but it looks like Hikaru-chan is about to
> assaulted by a gang in NY (where else?)...

You just discovered this?  ^_-

   "After I read the Shin Kimagure Orange Road novel, I said, 'Man, from
the way this piece of crap is written, they're going to make a sequel.'
And sure enough, they did."

Hey, this feels like Deja-Vu.  Almost like I posted it before.  ^_^
(Hard-KOR fans should note there is strong satire in my posts.)

==========
> From: "Yung (William) Wong" <ywong01@barney.poly.edu>
> Subject: Re: More group replies.
>
> > You know that it's sorry when you buy Hello Kitty *pencil lead*.
>
> Hey!!! ^_^;;  ...well, it's only have what's left over from like elementary
> school (I don't use pencils anymore).

Well, William, I sure hope that you don't also have a Hello Kitty
toothbrush, a Hello Kitty showercap, and a Hello Kitty umbrella.  I said,
my friend turned his house into a Sanrio Shrine, and I meant it.

BAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKA
      Kevin Lew -- "The Lai-Lai Boy"  (Tendou Kasumi no Iinazuke)
   Ranma 1/2 Stupid Help Desk and Other Stupid Spam E-mail Addresses:
               ra1628@email.sps.mot.com  (Special Account)
               kasumi@eden.com           (Normal Account)

Oh, and I'm trying to make some more kawaii scans, but I'm so tired at
work from sitting on my butt.  ^_-

Pan and I recreated a scene from the movie _In the Line of Fire_.  Do you
remember how Clint Eastwood and What's Her Name sat on the steps of the
Lincoln Memorial, looking out over the reflecting pool?  That's the one!
The picture is a little underexposed, but it's still nice, IMSO.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs