More group replies.

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject More group replies.
date Thu, 1 Jun 1995 10:53:19 -0500 (CDT)
> From: regius@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (no clue)
> Subject: Re: Austin anime information (NO SPAM)
>
> On May 31,  7:23pm, "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" wrote:
> } Subject: Austin anime information (NO SPAM)
> }
> } Vulcan Video is probably Austin's largest anime video rental store that
> } always tries to get the SUBTITLED version (if it exists).
>
> Actually, the UT Austin Anime Club is not a bad source to just watch
> misc. stuff (showing nights)  Showings should (don't quota me on this :)
> resume in a week or two.

Yeah, so if Carlos wants to come up every other Friday, he can see movies
for free.  C'mon, Regius, this isn't very convenient for some folks.
He's probably only hanging in town for a few days.

> } Atomic City, ...
> } Somewhere close to Guadalupe.  No smut, I don't think.
>
> Never heard of it.

And how long have you lived in Austin?  ^_-

> } Both of the Toy Joy stores on Guadalupe are fully licensed Sanrio dealers.
>
> As far as I can tell, only the one on 21st and Guadalupe carries anime
> stuff.  As far as I can tell, they're *way* overpriced.

Really?  Seemed like standard going rate to me.  I don't know about you,
but anime was never cheap.  Why, did you see another store selling it for
less?

Then again, I really don't give a flying big one.  They can take burn
effigies of the damn cat and I wouln't care.  My friend joined the Hello
Kitty Fanclub, however, and has converted his home into a Sanrio Shrine.
You know that it's sorry when you buy Hello Kitty *pencil lead*.

> } DON'T GO TO AAA NEWS.
>
> BR News also sells bootlegged stuff.

Oh, you cosmopolitan hentai you.  ^_^  Don't go there, guys!  You've been
warned!

==========
> Subject: Re: Info [SPAM]
> From: Hitoshi Doi <toshi@win.or.jp>
>
> PHUNG writes:
> |     The 'Lai-Lai' guy just mentioned that the ML was huge.

The Lai-Lai Guy?!  Geez, I thought only Streamline butchered names.  ^_-;;

> There are 191 people in normal distribution,
> and 11 people in matome okuri mode (6 hour digest mode).

I'm only one in 11?  Strange.  No wonder when I say "matome okuri" people
say "Huh?"

==========
> From: "Joshua M. Cole" <Joshua.Cole@asu.edu>
> Subject: Translations, mostly

>  Anyone interested in helping me
> out with this (actual translation, proofing, moral support, etc.) is more
> than welcome (I really want to do a good job on this).

I can help you with the English grammar/spelling.  Why not?  I already
have too much to do.

BAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKA
      Kevin Lew -- "The Lai-Lai Boy"  (Tendou Kasumi no Iinazuke)
   Ranma 1/2 Stupid Help Desk and Other Stupid Spam E-mail Addresses:
               ra1628@email.sps.mot.com  (Special Account)
               kasumi@eden.com           (Normal Account)

Stupid Help Desk Stats for May, 1995
"Dozens Somewhat Helped, Thousands Really Annoyed"

Account        Mail received        Mail sent
Normal         169                  219
Special         41                  ??? (mail log disabled)
Totals         210                  219+

For the 31-day period of May, I recieved 6.8 mail messages a day, and sent
probably close to 8.  Received mail does NOT include mail from Mailing
Lists (or the number would quadruple), but mail sent does.  However, when
Hitoshi posts the ML stats, you will learn that half of my mail goes to
other places outside the MLs.

BEST DEATH THREAT FOR MAY, 1995:  (A real quote)
   What's this?!?!?!?! I wanted a chat room to talk to Kasumi!!!
--From "SCCLC" (sent to my Normal Account, of course)

BEST HELP DESK QUESTION FOR MAY, 1995:  (A real quote)
   Don't I count as a Lai-Lai boy too?
--From John Lai

BEST SPAM READ FOR MAY, 1995:
   Pan-da's erotic thriller: "Love Stupid Style".  Imagine if Madoka liked
S&M (a slap fetish).  It all goes downhill from here.
   A sick fan-fic?  Nope.  It's a true story of Pan, her roommate, and her
roommate's boyfriend--we just changed the names, but it's almost a script
for a Psycho Shin KOR novel.  Not your usual love triangle.  Mostly because
one of the members doesn't want to be in it (guess who?).
   Due to the highly graphic details of sex and violence (all performed
shamelessly in front of Pan), I can't post it here.  Write for details!
Remember: In Kimagure Orange College, Hikaru doesn't need to sleep with a
knife under her bed out of fear of "psycho" (get it?) Kyousuke.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs