Corrections.

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Corrections.
date Thu, 1 Jun 1995 09:33:45 -0500 (CDT)
Hey, all you guys that have a copy of my Ranma 1/2 Stupid Help Desk FAQ:
Please change the word "Stupid Eugene" to "some idiot".  Yes, there really
is a person named Eugene that I know, and I figured that he probably
wouldn't find it as funny as I did.

Also, I made a mistake, Thomas.  The music in the Movie 3/OVA soundtrack
does NOT have all the BGM from the Shinnosuke Videos.  It sounds like
over half is actually original stuff in the Shin-chan vids.  I've been
trying to correct it for some time, but I've been too tired.

==========
> From: Thomas E Cardwell <tecardwe@uncc.edu>
> Subject: Re: ranma fanfic
>
> > Why not just go check Thomas Cardwell's Homepage?  He's got links into
> > almost everything that I know about Ranma except pictures.  You can find
> > the links to other places from there, at least.
>
> Nani?!?   "except pictures"?!?
> Over 400 Ranma pics are linked within the Image Archive off of the Main Page.

Or, sorry.  I don't collect pictures, but I thought that there were close
to two billion Ranma 1/2 pictures by now.

BAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKABAKA
      Kevin Lew -- "The Lai-Lai Boy"  (Tendou Kasumi no Iinazuke)
   Ranma 1/2 Stupid Help Desk and Other Stupid Spam E-mail Addresses:
               ra1628@email.sps.mot.com  (Special Account)
               kasumi@eden.com           (Normal Account)

Search field Search string

archive list