Re: Translations, mostly

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from John Chennavasin <chennav@haas.berkeley.edu>
subject Re: Translations, mostly
date Wed, 31 May 1995 22:08:48 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 31 May 1995, Joshua M. Cole wrote:

> Oh, BTW, who is Akari?  Since I don't read the spoilers, I don't know who
> she is, other than she looks like a perfect match for Ryoga (riding a pig
> like that)...  Also, is the Two Ranmas storyline continuing in SS 26 (if
> anyone has that one yet)?

Akari is a girl whose family raises sumo pigs. She finds Ryoga to be the
ideal man (especially after finding out about his Jyusenkyo curse)
because Ryoga defeated Katsu-nigiri, her sumo pig.

                                John Chennavasin
                            chennav@haas.berkeley.edu
                        http://haas.berkeley.edu/~chennav

Search field Search string