Lotsa stuff

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Arnold Kim <arnkim@umich.edu>
subject Lotsa stuff
date Sun, 1 Jun 1997 21:49:22 -0400 (EDT)
Laura wrote:

> Jed Splang wrote:
>
> > Does anyone else's high school have all this stuff?
>
> I wouldn't know, cause I'm not in high school anymore.
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thoroughly echo your sentiments, Laura!

DAMN,it feels GOOD to be independent!!!

> FREE tree frog with membership
> STATUS among the other ML members
> PROTECTION from flames--Knights stick up for each other (unless it's fun
> not to.  ^_^  )
> SOLIDARITY among members
> A COOL title--Sir if you are male, Dame if you are female
> SATISFACTION that comes from defending our Heroine Akane-sama
>
> Join now!  The next nine members get a FREE picture of Sam the Dancing
> Tree Frog!

Hey, you forgot the ability to wield a cool weapon!!!^_^

Arnold Kim
Akane Rules!   _  _             |Visit Animania, the Umich
              / \/ \            |anime club at:
RANMA SAOTOME! \  / AKANE TENDO!|http://www.umich.edu/~animania
                \/              |       I luv UMich!

Search field Search string