blackmail

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brad Clark <bradster_one@fuse.net>
subject blackmail
date Sun, 01 Jun 1997 19:07:44 -0500
Arnold:

>Lori wrote:
>> Well, I don't know about that...considering Ranma's fear of cats, I
>> don't think Shampoo likes her curse much, though she never really
>> complains about it...not like Ranma and Ryouga.  She does use it to
>> her advanate when she's mad at Ranma, though ^_^

>It makes you wonder why she never thought of trying to blackmail Ranma.  I
>guess it's just not her style.  But then again, she used the instant
>nannichuan to lure ranma into a date...

Well, she certainly can't use turning into a cat as leverage in
blackmail- after all, when the fear gets to be more than he can
take..."He MEOWS".  At this point he'd be a less than desirable date,
with the added frustration that only "Violent Akane" can bring him out
of it.

And the instant nannichuan can't be considered blackmail, since nothing
bad would happen if he refused.  It's more of a quid pro quo.

--
Bradster
He of many nicknames  "Arrrgh!  Whichever shall I choose?!  I would have

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs