Curses

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Arnold Kim <arnkim@umich.edu>
subject Curses
date Sun, 1 Jun 1997 15:53:36 -0400 (EDT)
Lori wrote:

> Well, I don't know about that...considering Ranma's fear of cats, I
> don't think Shampoo likes her curse much, though she never really
> complains about it...not like Ranma and Ryouga.  She does use it to
> her advanate when she's mad at Ranma, though ^_^

It makes you wonder why she never thought of trying to blackmail Ranma.  I
guess it's just not her style.  But then again, she used the instant
nannichuan to lure ranma into a date...

> > Only a cursed girl can live with a cursed boy. Anyone have something to
> > tell about that?
>
> No, of course not...a cursed person should be with a non-cursed
> person!  If only to carry hot water around in case of emergencies....^_^

Yeah!  Like Akane does with Ranma!

Such a nice couple, ne?^_^

Arnold Kim
Akane Rules!   _  _             |Visit Animania, the Umich
              / \/ \            |anime club at:
RANMA SAOTOME! \  / AKANE TENDO!|http://www.umich.edu/~animania
                \/              |       I luv UMich!

Search field Search string