to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from elevitt@juno.com (E- chan)
subject ...
date Wed, 30 Apr 1997 14:26:04 EDT
On Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:52:03 +0900 ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp writes:

amnesiack:
>Please...please not again.  I've written both of you privately and it
tears
>me up inside that people I care about, people who have indirectly helped
>me_stop_ hurting act like this.  Please stop.

*crying*  I am _so_ sorry...the last thing I want is to cause you pain...

Jaymz:
>Emily... forgive me for doing this. I can't allow a friend to be abused
and
>harrased in this matter. I'm sorry.

It's...okay Jaymz...I am not going to be mad...I am just so tired and I
don't know what to say...

Colin:
>Okay.  As a voice of reason, please, let's call an end to all this
>bickering.  It's getting nowhere, and it is really starting to get on my

>nerves.  There is no need for this fingershaking to take place over
>the  ML.  Please, take it to private mail.

*nod*  I...am so, so sorry...

Kunou:

>	"Playing"? "PLAYING"???? Dear God, man, you are the coldest
>sonofabitch that I've ever seen....she did not, ever, not even ONCE slap
any
>defamatory labels on you....she was WORRIED about hurting you the
>ENTIRE time, for crying out loud! YOU are the one who called her those
>horrible things, YOU are the one who went from crying about how you
always
>thought of her to calling her every name in the book, and YOU are the
>one who couldn't accept the situation as it was in the first
>place......BTW, ever heard the little saying "If you love someone, you
>can let them go?" Just wondering.

"If you love someone, you've got to learn to let them go..."

>	Gee, she posted a letter so that the people who cared about her
could
>know just _why_ she felt like dropping off the edge of the earth at
>the moment. So terrible.

I should've never said anything...never.  All I have done is caused more
pain.

>> He can confirm it I think. And to tell you the truth I don't care if
you
>> believe me or not.
>
>	That's good, because (in my opinion) I don't think she cares if
you
>care if she believes you. (A bit convoluted there.)

I don't care.  He won't believe me.

>	Did you tell him how you refused to accept E-chan's leaving
>you? About the threats you made? About how your attitude did the
quickest
>freakin' 180-degree turn that I've ever heard of when you found out she
had
>found someone else?

*sigh*  Well, both you and Jaymz said this, so I guess the story is
basically out now...

>	Flirting? When did she flirt?

With you, I guess.

>Did anyone else here see her flirt? Just
>when are you basing this statement on, hmmm? (And the word is
>"restrain", not "refrain".)

I suppose every time I talk to a guy on here it counts as "flirting."

>	You really are a bastard, you know that?

*crying harder*  Everyone, I am so sorry...please...Kunou...it's okay...

>	And I think that you're the most conniving, twisting, mindless
>asshole on the face of the earth

>	Lust? LUST? JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY HERE???
>How many people here lust after E-chan, hmmm???

None, as far as I know.

Lyn:
>words of anger  -   hopefully not another never-ending story.  It must
be
>very difficult to speak calmly when one's emotions are intensified. I
hope
>everyone's life will get better.  No one deserves to have wounds
reopened
>or new ones created.

*looks off into the distance*  Yes...yes.  Lyn, I am sorry...you told me
to keep this off the ML...I just got so mad at him...

Don:

>> Don, question for you-if someone is in pain, do you even stop to
wonder
>> how you can help?
>
>	I do if I personally know the person very well.

I would help anyone Don...even a complete stranger.  ANYONE.  I'd give up
my life for ANYONE.  I guess I just don't understand when others won't do
the same.

>> the whole story!  Betcha all you heard was what a slut and whore I
>> am!!!!!!!
>
>	Did I ever say you're such?

No.  And I thank you for that.  You certainly could make that judgement.

>	I do not make any judgements except for what they appear to me.
Why
>must you keep on say as if you think everyone thinks of you that way?

Because I have heard it from Ruben so many times I actually believe I am
these things.

>	The list say it is Ranma 1/2.  Can you say I'm wrong to stay on
topic?

Not at all.

>	You sure are free to comment on me with whatever negative
feelings you
>have, before I've said anything to you.  I do not remember I've stated I
>actually hate any particular members.

Neither have I...I don't hate anyone.

>	If I hate you, or anyone else, I wouldn't have bothered to email
you
>when you're screaming about what you're going to unsub.

You mailed me telling me to take it to private, and that it was my
decision if I want to stay or leave.  But that's all...nothing was said
about my pain.

	Well, this message was from last night, but my Dad kicked me off
the computer before I sent it...I will have to see if there is anything
else to reply to today...will do that later.

E-chan

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited