Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "H. Torrance Griffin" <heretic@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Tue, 01 Apr 1997 22:01:44 -0500
> Subject: Telling the true facts about RANMA
> From: ryling@juno.com (Ricky Y Ling)

> Hello,
> 	The true facts about Ranma are as follows:
>
> 	COUPLES:
	The only _canonical_ pair is Ranma and Akane (as much as I may
wish otherwise)... but as for THIS!

	~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> 	Nabiki and Kuno
	~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

	I shall assume you are either a newbie or a practical joker and
refrain from flaying you alive... for now.
	Mu Zhu has a prayer of redemption (although he's _all_ wrong for
X'ian Pu), but to even _suggest_ mating the greatest of House Tendo
with... with... TATEWAKI!?!?!

> 	These are the facts.  Anyone who disagrees are radicals.
	Your words are blasphemy, seek redemption and you may yet be
saved.

HTG (High Priest & Collector of Weekly Dues: Church of Nabiki)
    (Polisher of the Sacred Bonbori: Order of the Warrior Goddess)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs