Lyn's post

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ==Miyu== <miyu-chan@geocities.com>
subject Lyn's post
date Tue, 01 Apr 1997 21:44:53 -0500
Lyn wrote :

[big snip!]
> Gomen nasai.   I promise to NEVER write so much in any one post again!
> Let the flames begin.  I have nothing to lose.

Wow... very long!  Well, I think you made a solid point in your
argument, and that it's basically my opinion on it - if I gathered
correctly, we're probably similar in thinking that people can have any
personal preference that they want, and if they like lemons, they can go
ahead and get whatever they want out of it.  If not, they don't have to
read them.  And love and lust are DEFINITELY not one and the same.  I
also think that RT did have SOME sexual innuendo planned into Ranma, as
it wouldn't have the same comical effect otherwise- the story kind of
revolves around it - but lust isn't the only emotion that the characters
feel.  She made a very well-balanced piece that mixed just the right
amount of "hints" into it, to create and relieve the tension between the
characters.

<yawn>

Well, I'm going to bed now.. sleepy. -_-;;  G'night!

--
==Miyu==
(AKA Olu-chan)

OLA Wielder of the Holy Quad-Powered Super Nailgun and Larva fire

"and nothing comes bleeding out of me just like a waterfall i'm drowning
in
2 feet below the surface i can still make out your wavy face
and if i could just reach you maybe i could leave this place"
'i do not want this', |\| | |/|  (lyrics : Trent Reznor)

http://home.earthlink.net/~jardin/
jardin@earthlink.net
miyu-chan@geocities.com
oltros@geocities.com for Final Fantasy related threads