It worked! Hahaha!

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Laura Louise Stoffer <stoffell@whitman.edu>
subject It worked! Hahaha!
date Tue, 1 Apr 1997 17:23:04 -0800 (PST)
Frank wrote:

> So now I know why Saotome Laura never responded to my email to become
> a member of the Knighthood of the True Fiancee (Akane)...because she
> went over and changed to Shampoo...hmmm.. ^_^
>
> Well, then, Saotome Laura, I've always thought Akane was the one True
> Fiancee, and I thought a Knighthood for it was a pretty good idea,
> but now that you've defected..(*laughing* I mean no offense, by the
> way)
>
> I was wondering, then, if I could maintain the Knighthood of the True
> Fiancee Akane from now on, "take the reins" from you, if you will.
> I'd probably advocate it on my site - I've always been a big Akane
> advocator, I have to confess...^_^
>
> So how about it, Saotome Laura? Is it ok with you if I run the Akane
> Knighthood? Maybe the two Knighthoods (Shampoo and Akane) may be in
> conflict in the future...sounds interesting...so let me know of your
> answer through this ML or at fsanch@wpo.it.luc.edu, my email...

Grrr...In your dreams, pal!  For everyone who guessed rightly <Saotome
Laura passes out tree frogs> you get an amphibian. Yes, it was an April
Fools Joke (gee, that was really hard to figure out.  As though I would
_ever_ support that codependent nekojin's supposed claim.)

But finally, I actually posted something that people responded to!  Oh,
happy day!

Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't write back to you about joining the KTF, but I
don't think that I ever got a message from you.  I you still want to join,
I would love to have you.  After all, although we now have over 25
members, it seems as though we are still some twenty behind that misguided
group, WoS.  Frank, and any other Akane fans out there, _please_ join now!
Help us defend our Heroine!

-Saotome Laura, who apologizes for any trauma that her "announcement" may
have caused.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited