coincidence

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Lyn Daniel <ldaniel@mail.coin.missouri.edu>
subject coincidence
date Tue, 1 Apr 1997 16:37:02 -0600 (CST)

> Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 14:32:15 -0600
> From: Kunou <dbetts@siue.edu>
> To: ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
> Subject: Huh??
>
> Lyn Daniel didst pen:
>
> > This is only a Ranma/Spam/Ranma mailing list.  Fan fictions are
> > not allowed because they are so long!
> >
> > There is a fan fiction mailing
> > list and a place to post your story.  Someone probably knows the address.
> >
> > Good luck with your creative efforts!
>
> 	Que? Um....if you're referring to me, I don't _intend_ to post the
> whole thing here. Just the URL where it will be found. (I know better
> than to post the whole flargin' thing!!! ^_^ )
> --
> 				-Kunou
> 	Second Student in the Tendo Kasumi School of Philosophy
> 	            Peace through Excessive Flattery
> 		       Keeper of the Sacred Tears
> 		       Knight of the True Fiancee
> 		       Guardian of the Ninth Gate
> 		           Defender of Kasumi
>
> 			       YAY KUNO!!
>
> Check out my (Under Construction) homepage!
> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/6028/

Sumimasen.   My humblest apology, kind sir.  T'was but an unfortunate
coincidence that
created the ensuing confusion.  The message referred to a previous post
by a new ML member who had announced his intention to
post his fanfic to this mailing list. (At least, that was my
understanding.)       Then, when my message and
your announcement about your fanfic arrived at the same time, it looked
like my post referred to you.

I appeal to your noble nature.  Would you be so gallant as to assist the
other fanfic author by posting the URL address?
Dozo onegai shimasu.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited