Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Nocker at large <pollerts@hsonline.net>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Sun, 02 Mar 1997 13:01:23 -0600
At 03:52 PM 2/28/97 +0900, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 00:06:25 -0600
>From: "LaShawn M. Taylor" <shonnie@zeus.anet-chi.com>
>Subject: Fanfic ML
>
>Well, the original ML is down for a couple of weeks, but here's the info
>for the alternate one:

Thanks for the info. I'm on and now a actively lurking. Er, that is, whatever...

>>Sortof an upperandtotheleftMidwesterner? *grin*
>>Thanks for the warm welcome, nice place you have here, did you do the
>>curtains or was that someone else?
>
>*grin* Actually, they are all Kun-chan's fault ^_^

Ok, now I gotta ask. Who's Kun-chan? Will he or she (or both on this
newsgroup!) please step forward and say hi?

>Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 22:08:09 -0800
>From: "Pimpin' Imperial Majestrix of SD-ism Laura" <pink@community.net>
>Subject: WHO is the PIMoSDL???

>>Now who's PIMoSDL?
>
>Laura Hendricks!!! *thunder crashes* ...age 16. ^_^   (I just wrote out my
>entire sig, didn't I? ^_^;;)
>
>PIMoSDL (have a nice day)

*quickly puts up Ryoga-style umbrella, only lighter* Um, nice to meet you.
I don't understand half of what you said, but it sure sounds interesting.

Nocker at large

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited