Sandwich!

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from elevitt@juno.com (Emily J Levitt)
subject Sandwich!
date Sun, 02 Mar 1997 11:35:54 EST
On Mon, 3 Mar 1997 00:52:02 +0900 ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp writes:
>E-Chan did ask:
>^_^  Could you please tell me the ingredients in a _Reuben_ sandwich?
>Anyone?  I tried one of those before and did not like it at all...am
>wondering what on earth was in it!

And Paul answered:
>A rueben generally consists of corned beef, thousand island dressing,
>swiss cheeeeeeZ, and sauerkraut all on pumpernickle bread.

*gag*  Sorry to all those that like it...let's see.  I hate corned beef,
thousand island dressing, sauerkraut and pumpernickle bread...hey Miyu!
Look what's left...cheese!!!!!!!!  Zippy LOVES cheese!  He's a cheese
model!  ^_^

>She did go on to say:
>I think our Ruben is MUCH better.  ^_-
>
>Even though I wouldn't be caught dead tasting our Ruben, I'm sure he
>is better than the sandwhich.

Ah, I didn't necessarily mean tasting him, but now that you mention it...
^_-

>Man, my only opportunity to post in almost a week and I post on
>food...Man...

Hehe.  Well, I am not much better!  That's all I've had to contribute
lately.  Jaymz dropped the Soun thing...methinks I got him mad!  ^_-

E-chan!
[elevitt@juno.com]

I need a quote?  Aw man...okay, hold on.

"The dedicated life is the life worth living."  -Annie Dillard

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs