Re: PSX Ranma

to ranma-tmp@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Ferquin N.C. Root" <the-artist-known-as-ferquin@worldnet.att.net>
subject Re: PSX Ranma
date Sat, 1 Feb 1997 07:19:05 +0000
At 08:52 AM 1/31/97 +0000, you wrote:

>From: Don Wang <dwang@sprynet.com>
>Subject: PSX Ranma
>
>> My pal recently got "Ranma 1/2 Battle Renaissance" for his PSX and we think
>> it kicks major ass.  The only thing though is that the instruction manual is
>> in Japanese.  Now, I can read some of it (thanks to my limited first year
>> Japanese knowledge) but it's not enough.  Does anybody know where I can get
>> a translation for it on the Internet?  If so, please e-mail me.  Thanks!
>
>	Where did you get this?  I think I'll even skip Suikoden to get this
>first!  Do you need an adapter of some kind?

No, my *friend* owns it, not I.  Anyway, he got it at this game place that
had tons of import games for next-gen systems.  They also had import posters
and cd's.  I was tempted to buy some CD's but I noticed a big, glaring "SM"
on the covers.  Darn.  The posters looked legit though so I might go back
for them.  Anyway, my pal shelled out about $80 bucks for the game itself
and some substantial amount of money (I can't recall at the moment) to have
a chip installed in his PSX so he can play imports.  The game totally rocks
and now I kinda wish I had a PSX myself.  Ah, well.  I think I'll be content
with my N64 for a while.

By them way, Suikoden looks really cool.  My friend has it and it rocks so I
wouldn't skip over it just yet.

Ferquin N.C. Root,  E-Mail:  the-artist-known-as-ferquin@worldnet.att.net

"You're not worthy of being my opponent!" -Mousse  -@@-

Search field Search string