Devil Hunter's a Ranma fan too

to ranma-tmp@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Ferquin N.C. Root" <the-artist-known-as-ferquin@worldnet.att.net>
subject Devil Hunter's a Ranma fan too
date Sat, 1 Feb 1997 07:56:58 +0000
At 04:52 AM 2/1/97 +0000, you wrote:

>From: Ukyou Kuonji <utchan@davelee.student.Princeton.EDU>
>Subject: Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

>Hey guys.
>
>Did anyone notice that in Devil Hunter Yohko, Mano Yohko has
>a whole bunch of Ranma 1/2 Manga on her shelf? :)

Yeah, I noticed that too and forgot about that.  She must have most of the
volumes.  In the first episode of "Here is Greenwood", when the guy with the
pink hair (I can't remember his name at the moment) came to Greenwood on the
first day, there were all these clubs there trying to recruit people and
there was an anime club and they had a picture of Ranma-chan on a sign.

Just thought I'd add that.
Ferquin N.C. Root,  E-Mail:  the-artist-known-as-ferquin@worldnet.att.net

"You're not worthy of being my opponent!" -Mousse  -@@-

Search field Search string