Bad moods and SPAM = ?

to "'Ranma ML'" <ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from Jason Hicks <jdh@idcnet.com>
subject Bad moods and SPAM = ?
date Fri, 31 Jan 1997 23:06:25 -0600
amnesiak wrote:

>Love sucks.  Relationships suck.  Life sucks.  *sob*

Very true.

Don wrote:

>	I could care less about Kasumi if I haven't heard all this Taoism stuff
>from before.  Like I said, she's a minor character.  No matter what she
>does, she's unlikely to have a personality of any sort of complex
>degree.

Agreed. It's hard for some people to admit it, but it's true.

>> WEll, she is the most different character in Ranma, even
>> if just by being the most 'normal' and opposite of
>> the othe characters. And she is a main character, or she'd
>> have been gone like Tofu, who is very similar.
>
>	Geez, I must be missing something here.  Kasumi is a main character.

What? Maybe you mean, "Kasumi is a main character?"

>>         She IS very important to the Ranma series. Can YOU
>> imagine Ranma Nibunnoichi without Kasumi?
>
>	Yes I can.  It wouldn't be the same, but Kasumi is certainly not
>someone we couldn't do without.

Agreed.

Well, that's MY spam for tonight. BTW, that guy that had the collection of
Ranma in Japanese is currently not distributing... Maybe he'll get back to it later...

I'm probably the only person that cares to know that, but it sure helped bring
MY day down...

Jason Hicks
jdh@idcnet.com
RANMA RPG ML (?)