Ranma vs Street Fighter

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "H. Torrance Griffin" <heretic@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
subject Ranma vs Street Fighter
date Fri, 31 Jan 1997 21:01:21 -0500
> From: Ruben Cassar <rcassar@maltanet.omnes.net>
>
> Don Wang said:
> <<Well, Ranma is considerably better than an excellent fighter.  That'll
> probably put him at about Ryu's level, maybe?>>
>
> Well, you can't compare the two of them. Ranma belongs to Ranma 1/2 and
> Ryu to Street Fighter. But in my opinion no one is better than Ryu.
        <shrugs> From what I see in the game and _real_ movie, Ryu's
somewhere between Ukyo and Shampoo in overall combat effectiveness (the
chi-bolts are good for distance fighting, but an agile opponent can get in
close and kill).  The only SFers that could take down Ranma are M. Bison
(or Vega-Sama if you wish) and Rose (the aformentioned crimelord's teacher
;)

> Words are futile when I try to explain my great admiration for the great
> man - Ryu (ok, he is just a ray of light!)...
        Here are some words to express my own feelings....
        _KILL_ HIM AND ALL HIS STINKING CLONES!
        CHUNSTER AND 'SIM 4EVER!!!!

HTG

Search field Search string