Confused Greg!

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from elevitt@juno.com (Emily J Levitt)
subject Confused Greg!
date Fri, 31 Jan 1997 14:38:13 EST
On Fri, 31 Jan 1997 14:52:03 +0900 ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp writes:

I said:
>> It kind of worries me when you're talking
>> about perverts and then all of a sudden you say hello to me!!! ^_-
>> Thanks for the welcome though!  I really appreciate your kindness!

And in response, Greg:

>*Confused as usual* It's just like Ranma 1/2, they go from talking
>about perverts, to anything else! Err...I think so....maybe...was that
it?
>*Confused*

*CONFUSED*!!!  JK.  I understand what you're saying...I was only joking
around.

>Oh, well, No offence E-Chan!

None taken!

>So, what do you think about me founding a clan on the ML: Ryoga's Dojo
(Or Clan) >For Lost Boys? (No Peter Pan affiliation)

<glances around>  Me?  You're asking me?  Um...sure!  Go for it!!!

E-chan!
[elevitt@juno.com]

"If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have
succeeded."
-Maya Angelou

Search field Search string

archive list