Re: I'm Buying From Nikaku SOON

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Yung (William) Wong" <ywong01@barney.poly.edu>
subject Re: I'm Buying From Nikaku SOON
date Tue, 2 May 1995 10:26:37 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 2 May 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> Kev writes:
> The June 1995 issue of AnimeV is nice too.

I'll try to go get a look soon, but these darned finals!

> | --How hard is it to understand the Mermaid's Forest/Scar manga?
>
> It's too scary.  I don't like horror.

I think it's pretty easy to understand, being a comic book instead of all
text *shudder*, but you still need time an a little patience to look
through your _very_ worn out (you do wear it out, don't you? ^_^;;)
dictionary for each word that you are fuzzy about.  Other than that, I
think it's slightly depressing (warning light for Kev B-), but overall,
it makes you happy about being normal.

        (^_^) -=-<ywong01@barney.poly.edu>-=- (;_;)
"I'm not indecisive.  Am I indecisive?"
                --Jim Scheibel, mayor of St. Paul, Minnesota

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs