>Subject: Question about Kouno family
>
>  I have little question about the Kouno family.  Has Mrs. Kouno
><the Principal's wife and Tatewaki & Kodachi's mom> ever been shown?
>I'm it's just a little question, since in a fanfic I'm working on
>the Kouno family is eating out at the Nekohautten <sorry for the poor
>spelling>, and I'm wondering about Mrs. Kouno <ex: is she has crazy
>as her husband and children, or nicer and more rational, like
>Nodoka is when you compare her to Genma and Ranma>.  Thanks in advance.

The answer to your question is: there has been no mention of a Mrs. Kuno at all
in any of the manga or anime.  However, Kodachi + Tatewaki live pretty much by
themselves in their big mansion, so she's not even around.  Feel free to make
her up, or you might not even need her at all in your fanfic.

Personally, I think Mrs. Kuno was a sane person who ran away to preserve her
sanity ;->.

leonchen@leland.stanford.edu
Leon Chen

lkl