Re: Noise

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from FINCH@boomerang.aero.rmit.edu.au
subject Re: Noise
date Tue, 2 May 1995 08:34:54 EST-10
Leon wrote :
> Hey guys, sorry for the noise but this was something interesting.
>
> Does anybody here besides me also play magic cards?  Because the funniest thing

> happened.  I was reading the magic newsgroup, and i looked at one of the
> posters and who was it but Robert Woodhead, prez of Animeigo.  I then sent him
> an email saying, "what, you buy anime and magic cards like me too?" This was
> his reply:
>
> >RobertJ.Woodhead <trebor@foretune.co.jp> wrote:
> >
> >What do you think I do with all my AnimEigo profits?
> >

> anyways, i thought it was kinda funny.  I didn't expect to see my two favorite
> hobbies colliding in that way.  BTW, is anybody out there also a magic player?
>
> Sorry for the noise again.

    Whilst I hate to admit it, what money I don't spend on Anime goes
straight into Magic. Oh the shame!!

Martin

*  Beat me, whip me, tell       *  Martin Finch         *
*  me lies. Just don't lock     *  finch@rmit.edu.au    *
*  me in a room with Kodachi.   *                       *

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs