Re: Noise (magic)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "John D. Evans" <jevans@MIT.EDU>
subject Re: Noise (magic)
date Mon, 01 May 1995 15:44:41 EDT
>Does anybody here besides me also play magic cards?  Because the funniest thing
>happened.  I was reading the magic newsgroup, and i looked at one of the
>posters and who was it but Robert Woodhead, prez of Animeigo.  I then sent him
>an email saying, "what, you buy anime and magic cards like me too?" This was
>his reply:
>
>>RobertJ.Woodhead <trebor@foretune.co.jp> wrote:
>>
>>What do you think I do with all my AnimEigo profits?

ROTFL! :)

>anyways, i thought it was kinda funny.  I didn't expect to see my two favorite
>hobbies colliding in that way.  BTW, is anybody out there also a magic player?

Indeed...I have developed a strong dislike for people who use blue...:) (After
somebody used 3 *#$&*ing Mana Shorts in one match...)

In any case...how about some *real* noise? :) What colors do you think Ranma
characters would play?...let's speculate...

Ranma: Red & Blue
Akane: Red & White
Ryouga: Red & White? Green?
Kasumi: Mono-White :)
Dr. Tofu: White & Green (Stream of Life :) )
Mousse: Blue & Artifacts

That's kind of all I can think of for now...oh, well...^_^

Quote of the day:
"Will Sell Firstborn Child For Ranma 1/2"
                      --subject line of an r.a.a. article

ERAUQSSIDLROWEHT "All right! Secret techniques!" Nabiki, Ranma 1/2 (Viz trans.)
  John "Obscure Reference" D. Evans       --JOR--      jevans@mit.edu
Founder Loyal Order of the Ribbon (LOR)  @}-'-,---    Gosunkugi@OmniMUSH
   MK & Ranma Fan Fiction ^_^           Ki@RanmaMUCK  Conductor@AnimeMUCK
My WWW home page...http://www.mit.edu:8001/people/jevans/home.html