OLA announcement, Lurkers

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from WebDragon <kmark@odyssey.on.ca>
subject OLA announcement, Lurkers
date Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:33:16 -0500 (EST)
S.Laura :

>> Another convert of OLA, other than SD Pimpin Majestrix Laura, wrote
>
>Hey, what about me?  I was the first one to weild the five-inch metal
>fingernails (backrubs freely given to all baka)!  I'm hurt...
>
>-Saotome Laura, who just knew that everyone forgot about her when she
>didn't post for a while...

        The unofficial and informal leader of OLA speaks for Kasumi(2)...
-----------
        I'm sorry.  It's been such a long time....ok, SD Pimpin said in an
earlier letter that she was not converted.  Shame on her for using the
*SHING* *SHING* (TM) without prior notice....ah well.  Just like the FFML is
a lawsuit waiting to happen (but won't because of the free advertising
Shogakukan and Viz and other companies are getting), using the *SHING*
*SHING* is not strictly (TM) anymore......so those 'evil Kasumi thingies'
she was referring to won't pay her a visit.

        Ted Wang and Saotome Laura....you have a free pass to the Misty X.
Come down anytime you like and enjoy a soothing backrub(II)....

        -------------------------
        $                       $
        $                       $
        $       Free Pass       $
        $       Admit One       $
        $                       $
        $     "Misty X" VIP     $
        $  (Backrub II, not I)  $
        -------------------------

                THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE FROM O.L.A.

------------

On the subject of Lurkers

>Tracy Chow wrote:
>> Hehehe, aren't you all so proud of me, I'm de-lurking after 6 months of
>> silence and stuff so bear with me here.  Mostly the reason why I never
>> post anything is because I've seen a couple of Ranma eps.
> Since it is the first day of 1997 I have decided to follow your example
>and to post my first mail after being subscribed to this ML for more
>than 8 months.

        Looks like the Lurkers are coming out of the woodwork....oi!!
Anymore in there?!  If there are, come on out under that damp rock and show
yourself!!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited