Sheez, what is it with all these new posters?

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Laura Louise Stoffer <stoffell@whitman.edu>
subject Sheez, what is it with all these new posters?
date Tue, 31 Dec 1996 16:00:11 -0800 (PST)
Ruben Cassar wrote:

>  Since it is the first day of 1997 I have decided to follow your example
> and to post my first mail after being subscribed to this ML for more
> than 8 months. I would like to wish all the people on this ML a happy
> new year with the hope of seeing some new Ranma anime in the form of
> OAVs and the final movie in 1997. That's all for
> now!

Wow, first Insane-kun, then Tracy, now Ruben!  What a great way to start
the new year.  Too all you new posters, welcome to the main screen.  I
hope that you enjoy our company (you must or else you would have unsubbed
before now) and I'm sure that we will enjoy yours!

Anyone else want to join the party?  We have plenty of room!

And Happy New Year to everybody!

-Saotome Laura, who really wants to check out everyone's homepages, but
can't because the only net access she has at home is through her mother's
AOL account, which is currently down for some bizzarre reason and it is
impossible to get through to tech support, even after she tried holding
for more than fourty minutes before her &()*ing phone died...

DEATH TO AOL!!!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited