Another one???

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Laura Louise Stoffer <stoffell@whitman.edu>
subject Another one???
date Tue, 31 Dec 1996 15:51:34 -0800 (PST)
Tracy Chow wrote:

> Hehehe, aren't you all so proud of me, I'm de-lurking after 6 months of
> silence and stuff so bear with me here.  Mostly the reason why I never
> post anything is because I've seen a couple of Ranma eps. dubbed and some
> of the Viz translated manga, so I don't really thing I know enough to
> contribute to them big 'ol discussions that seem to pop up under the
> flood of spam.  ^_^;;  Yeah, so yay me.

Alright!  Yet another user discovers the joy of posting!  All right, you
233 lurkers still out there, get posting!

-Saotome Laura, who doesn't see the point of not posting.  It's so much
better this way!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited