Out of the shadows

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ruben Cassar <rcassar@maltanet.omnes.net>
subject Out of the shadows
date Wed, 01 Jan 1997 00:37:49 +0100
Tracy Chow wrote:
> Hehehe, aren't you all so proud of me, I'm de-lurking after 6 months of
> silence and stuff so bear with me here.  Mostly the reason why I never
> post anything is because I've seen a couple of Ranma eps.
 Since it is the first day of 1997 I have decided to follow your example
and to post my first mail after being subscribed to this ML for more
than 8 months. I would like to wish all the people on this ML a happy
new year with the hope of seeing some new Ranma anime in the form of
OAVs and the final movie in 1997. That's all for
now!
   			   Ruben Cassar's Anime Page
		     http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/7247
                Vote for your favourite Ranma 1/2 character at
                http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/7247/ranma1.htm

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited