OLA

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Laura Louise Stoffer <stoffell@whitman.edu>
subject OLA
date Tue, 31 Dec 1996 15:27:40 -0800 (PST)
An ex-lurker (not THE Ex-lurker) wrote:

> Hello. I'm Insane-kun, and I'm a lurker. But, today, I've
> decided to post. Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough,
> and doggone it, people hate me. Here goes:

Post!  It's lots of fun.  That's the problem with break - I can never
post as much as I do when I'm at school.

WebDragon wrote:

> Another convert of OLA, other than SD Pimpin Majestrix Laura, wrote

Hey, what about me?  I was the first one to weild the five-inch metal
fingernails (backrubs freely given to all baka)!  I'm hurt...

-Saotome Laura, who just knew that everyone forgot about her when she
didn't post for a while...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited