SNES SPAM

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ==Miyu== <miyu-chan@geocities.com>
subject SNES SPAM
date Tue, 31 Dec 1996 10:36:12 -0500
Jamie Kahler wrote :

>        Also, regarding the best SNES game ever created, Crono Trigger,

OOoooh, wait just one darn minute here... _FFVI_ is the best SNES game
ever greated. <glare>

>finally completed all the mini-tasks [Fiona's shrine, Origin of >Machines,
>Sun Stone, etc] and made it to Lavos [I am a masochist...I beat the >shell
>instead of flying to the core directly]. But, I am only at level 50 or
>below. I beat him, but I used almost every curing and MP restoring item >I
>had. My question is, are there any good experience building areas?

Well... <tries to remember> I haven't played that game in about six
months.... I'll ask my brother when he gets home; he's played it more
recently than I have. <shrug> I'm not saying that it wasn't a good game,
it was just too easy and the plot wasn't elaborated on enough.  But,
since Toriyama Akira-sama did the artwork, you have to give it some
credit there. ^_- (That's partially the reason why I bought Tobal No.1
^-^  That, and FFVII... but that's another story. ^_-)

--
==Miyu==

"Thou art such a pain in the...! Confound it all! I'm starting to talk
like you!"  --Sabin to Cyan (Cayenne); FFVI

http://home.earthlink.net/~jardin/

jardin@earthlink.net
miyu-chan@geocities.com
oltros@geocities.com for Final Fantasy related threads