To whoever wrote this. I erased the address, but I can guess.

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Mortal <bowickp@folly.cofc.edu>
subject To whoever wrote this. I erased the address, but I can guess.
date Sun, 01 Dec 1996 23:49:48 -0500
ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:
> The full FAQ is in the final stages of development, but I don't have enough
> spare time to complete it yet. The permanent address is:
> http://www.wot-club.org.uk/RanmaFAQ/

Chris, I presume that it's ok, but thought I'd ask, is it
ok with you, if I post this on the Ranma 1/2 ML Museum, or would
your rather I just included a link to it?

> And I would like NOT to apologize for my use of foul language, if I have
> offended you, then this message has served it's purpose.

Well, if that is your attitude, then I suppose
you will just have to deal with what other people
post that YOU find offensive. Don't expect other
people NOT to post things that upset YOU, when
you go out of your way to do do that very thing.
I would like to have included more of your message
here so that mine would make more sense, but I
think it was ignorant enough the first time through.
No one needs to see it again.

                          Mortal
     Proprietor of the Tendo Kasumi School of Philosophy
      -Where education is the highest form of ignorance
   Visit the School @ http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/8343
         Also awaiting last minute Edgar entries.
         \_ENDO    \_  \_ASUMI \_\_\_\_CHOOL \_HILOSOPY

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs