cc ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from tsw1@juno.com (Ted Wang)
subject Ani-mayhem
date Sun, 01 Dec 1996 00:53:53 EST
Mortal wrote:
>I went to Anime Atlanta. I actually got to play a game with the guy
>from
>Pioneer who invented the game. Have I told that before? Oh, 6 times
>huh?
>Sorry.

That guy actually taught me how to play Animayhem when it came out. And
you know what? Some of the game still confuses me.

BTW: My friends and I were arguing about the Dr. Tofu card. One of them
uses it and claims any and all attacks against Tofu and the Group he is
with are non effective of course unless the Kasumi effect is in play.
This makes him invincible to all but charm battle. My other friend says
you can attack just Tofu and bonk him. The two looked at the rules and
interpetted it differently. Law Majors, sheesh.  Any opinions about who
is right?

-Ted Wang

Search field Search string

archive list