All about Mortal (eavesdroppers welcome)

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from WebDragon <kmark@odyssey.on.ca>
subject All about Mortal (eavesdroppers welcome)
date Sun, 1 Dec 1996 00:48:41 -0500 (EST)
The immortal Mortal writes :

>Hey, not refinement. You're the author,
>If you should ever choose, to use
>My suggestions, the credit goes to you.

        :)  ^_^  :)

        Still some credit must go to you
        My friend, at the end
        Of Through Uncolored Glasses....

>Everything's intentional. I said 1/3 because it was
>the third part of a three piece series on Ranma.

        I knew it.

Red of scale and fiery of breath wrote :

>>         Anyhow, this gives me an excuse to say that I have used the
>> excellent refinements by Mortal, and all three 'poems' have been compiled
>> under the title "Through Uncolored Glasses".

Immortal Mortal :

>You know, that's pretty interresting. I wear a pendant around my
>neck, have since I was 22, and it's a MIDNIGHT blue glass ocular.
>People used to ask why I wore it, just cause it was cool? No, I'd
>say, I wear it because everyone sees the world through a different
>filter. Mine is deep blue. The way I see life, and the world is
>percieved dimly through a dark blue colored glass. You know, it
>just reminds me that my view is sometimes much darker and serene
>then most people's and as long as I keep in mind that not everyone
>sees the world that way, I will be much more able to understand
>other people, and their way of seeing things.

        Tis the reason why I chose that title.  Ryoga sees that Akane still
does not love him, Ranma and Akane come to terms with their feelings for
each other.  Looking through 'uncolored glasses', as opposed to
'rose-colored glasses', gives one the real picture behind the facade.....

Mortal :

>If he would just accept the help and tutalage of the Tendo Kasumi
>School of Philosophy, Kasumi-sempai would straighten him out.
>Post haste.

        Heh.  ^_^  You know what *I'm* thinking about, ne?

        At least you're not Ariel@peachnet....  :P

>Yes. I want the RY-34H. Ryouga Hibiki Mech. You know, the one with
>no instruments, but the Gauss Rifle...And extendible, circular shield
>on the titanium, adamantium alloy pole.

        No guiding instruments, no compass, no GPS systems, overheats real
quick, shuts down when splashed with cold water and starts making electronic
renditions of 'bwees' and 'bukiis'?

        Got one here in stock for ya.

Search field Search string

archive list