The Blue Thunder Speaks

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kunou <dbetts@siue.edu>
subject The Blue Thunder Speaks
date Mon, 28 Oct 1996 14:13:34 -0600 (CST)
> Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 14:39:49 -0400 (EDT)
> From: bowickp@folly.cofc.edu
> Subject: Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

> 		Mortal
>
> Proprietor of the Tendo Kasumi School of Philosophy
> 	-where education is the highest form of ignorance.
>
> The School's located at: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/8343/KASUMI.htm
>
> 			Predicting:
> 		 The Great Crash of 2000
> 			Since 1993
>
> I, for once, an incensed! (safety clause:actually i'm not, but pretend you
> don't know that) To even think of our wise, domestic, Kasumi jumping
> about, killing people, sets my heart aflame with rage! Kunou! You of
> the poetic tongue and twisted Bushido code, defend our Kasumi. I
> am sure you will be much more elloquent than I...

As ye ask, so shall ye recieve...

	The very concept of a violent Kasumi is anathema to the followers
of the Tendo Kasumi School of Philosophy. This most beautiful and fragile
flower could never be involved in the affairs of violence. You, who have
dared to even SUGGEST that Kasumi could be involved in such a thing, have
aroused the righteous anger of the heavens themselves, for none may insult
her in such a way and go unpunished. I, the Blue Thunder of the Ranma ML,
will bring you to justice!!!

(So, how was that? ^_^ )

			      -Kunou
	Second Student in the Tendo Kasumi School of Philosophy
		 Peace through Excessive Flattery
		 (Except when you insult Kasumi!)

Search field Search string

archive list