Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kunou <dbetts@siue.edu>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Mon, 28 Oct 1996 13:33:27 -0600 (CST)
> Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 20:45:57 -0500
> From: Your Pal Totoro <totoro@poboxes.com>
> Subject: Ranma wouldn't even be liked in Prison

> "If I never loved I never would have cried" -I am a Rock- Simon and Garfunkel

	<SNIFF> That hit a little too close to home for me. Now I'm
depressed again. (This happens to me a lot.)

> Subject: Re: racism (RH@juno.com)
> From: ryogahibiki@juno.com (First MI Last)
> Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 21:23:10 EST

> 	En Otras Palabras... I agree that violence is not always the

	Habla Espanol? Hablo un poco. (Only three years worth. I'm better
at translating written stuff than I am at actually speaking the language.
Kind irks me that I can't use the appropriate symbols here...)

			      -Kunou
	Second Student in the Tendo Kasumi School of Philosophy
		  Peace through Excessive Flattery

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited