Kasumi the Ninja! ^_^

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Donald Keon Kim <dkkim@midway.uchicago.edu>
subject Kasumi the Ninja! ^_^
date Sun, 27 Oct 1996 23:07:32 -0600 (CST)
On Mon, 28 Oct 1996 Jason Hicks wrote:

> Greetings all! Well to cut to pointless topic, while searching the net
> (AGAIN ^_^;) I came across a site: www.gamesdomain.com/wnew8.html.
> This site had FAQ's for many games. One of these games was called
> 'Kasumi Ninja.' Weird, huh? I can't quite picture Kasumi as a kunoichi.
> Has anyone heard of this game before?

You're right, this game has nothing to do with the Kasumi that we all know
and love.  It was a 2D fighting game made for the 3DO.  I think you could
pick from different ninjas having different colors and abilities, but I
could be wrong.  3DO didn't have too many good games, so I never really
bothered looking into any info about it.

In my never-ending hopes for a Ranma game for the Saturn or Nintendo 64, I
think about Kasumi Ninja every once in a while and think what could have
been...^_^

Did anyone ever notice the "tendo" in "Nintendo?"  I guess Nabiki is
taking care of business. ^_^

Don Kim

Search field Search string

archive list