Import Games

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brian Mao <perseus@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
subject Import Games
date Sun, 27 Oct 1996 16:07:42 -0800
>From: Jason Hicks <jdh@idcnet.com>
>
>Yep, sounds good. I finally found a place to order Ranma: Hard Battle
>from. Not as good as Super Battle, but I'm still gonna get it. Now does
>anyone have a clue as to where one can order import games from? All
>my searches have come up fruitless. Also, to play Super Battle on SNES,
>do you need to get a converter to make it work? Someone's got to know
>the answers to these questions. Please, tell me what you know!

        You mean you're going to buy the US release? Ick...  Anyway, there
are tons of places to order import games from, like Tronix, Tuskins, NCS,
etc.  You should try to find a place with links and shop around a bit.  As
for the converter, it's a waste of money.  The only lockout is in the form
of two plastic tabs in the cart slot.  Pop those out and you can play import
games.

                -Brian

Search field Search string

archive list