Connections

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brian Mao <perseus@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
subject Connections
date Sun, 27 Oct 1996 16:07:41 -0800
>From: "James 'Jaymz' Cullen" <lcullen@eis.net.au>

>>         Poor boy!  I suppose you have to go through a modem connection as
>> well!  Ahhh, the wonders of college life...
>>
>Yeah, and what makes matters worse, is that they only have a 14.4 on the
>other end, and I only get 4 hours a day. Not to mention eis.net (apart
>from MSN) appear to be the slowest provider in Queensland. And they were
>probably one of the best alternatives not too long ago....
>
>Man, I hate my life. And Ryouga thinks he's got it bad..... ^_^

        Ahh, then you should be even more motivated to get into a good
college! Hehe, not only does Berkeley have in-room connections for its
students, but it also has one of the best anime clubs in the US.  FYI, in
case you didn't know, the founders of Cal Animage are the ones who started
Anime Expo.

                -Brian

Search field Search string

archive list