NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Harvey Torrance Griffin <heretic@hops.cs.jhu.edu>
subject NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
date Mon, 30 Sep 1996 19:45:36 -0400 (EDT)
> From: nhunt@jagat.com (Newton Hunt)
>
> >	Mousse & Kodachi (Masochism and Sadism with a healthy dose of
> >obsession)
>
>         trying to remain calm......oh, screw it.  SADISTIC?!!!  MOUSSE?!
> SACRELIGE!!  who dares pair him up with that ribbon weilding whacked-out
> institution escapee?!!?!?!
	I do.
	Considering that Mousse is borderline homocidal and a stalker to
boot, I have a hard time considering him any less insane than Ko-chan.
	And for the record, I was impling that he's a masochist (into
pain and humiliation, especially at the hands of Shampoo)

HTG (Who believes the Warrior Goddess could do _much_ better than a duck)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs