Why not add pepper to your ice cream?

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joyce 'Azusa' Meadows" <z3b56@ttacs1.ttu.edu>
subject Why not add pepper to your ice cream?
date Mon, 30 Sep 1996 18:22:10 -0600 (CST)
Portia Hunt (is that pronounced like Porsche?) wrote:

> >Kunou Kodachi & Mousse
>
>         wha....wha.....?
>
> >	Mousse & Kodachi (Masochism and Sadism with a healthy dose of
> >obsession)
>
>         trying to remain calm......oh, screw it.  SADISTIC?!!!  MOUSSE?!
> SACRELIGE!!  who dares pair him up with that ribbon weilding whacked-out
> institution escapee?!!?!?!

It does make sense, if you think about it... They're both obsessive,
masters of unusual weapons, and fairly pshychotic.  Perfect!

>         sure, mousse does go to drastic measures to eliminate ranma, but who
> doesn't?  it's all for love!  sadistic?  ha.  care to reinforce that statement?

Oh, I think they were only saying that Kodachi is sadistic.  Mousse is
the _masochistic_ one. ^_^

And then Miss Newton queried:

> > SD characters with the Guide on the top,
>                 SD characters are cute.  hmm... what does SD mean, anyway?
> can't figure it out.  please help.

SuperDeformed.  Meaning when they're little and unproportional, like the
characters in "Dragon Half" are a lot of the time.

>    PH C*
>     () ()
>     _*.*_    USAGI NO ONNA

> To BE, send a message
> or you will be silently tossed away.

-joyce, Disciple of Kasumi and Belldandy
Keeper of the Roaches

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited