Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Charles_Hagaman@pds.k12.nj.us (Charles Hagaman)
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date 30 Sep 1996 17:11:49 GMT
ranma@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp,Internet writes:
>Anyone else here ever tried to play AniMayhem? I bought a starter deck
>and a booster pack... but I can't get over the fact, this game sucks...
>The only redeeming quality is the pictures/images and high-gloss...
>
>Anyone w/ any comments?

Yep, AM promises to be a good game, but the rules are abominable!  It seems
like there's an easier way to explain them other than getting the 60 page FAQ
of the Net.  Your guess is a good as mine, but until the rules are cleared
up, or the cards drop in price, I'm waiting to buy more.

-Chazoo!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited