Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "James 'Jaymz' Cullen" <lcullen@eis.net.au>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Tue, 01 Oct 1996 02:21:01 +1000
Eric B the third, fourth, fifth? Who's counting anyway? wrote:

> Okay people,  if you feel the need to flame a person over their comments,
> don't beat around the bush with it.  Don't use cheap gimiicks like an
> imaginary gun, just be blunt and state  your opinion in a rather harsh way.

<Example snipped>

> See, I don't even agree with that statement I just made.  I think Akane's
> character is justified in her actions 95% of the time.  But my flame was
> quick and was precise, not wasting K upon K of space.

Must you criticise EVERYTHING I do? You're making it sound like I wrote
a 500k flame here! It's not like it takes hours on end to download it,
and there was no other messages in that one anyway. It'd only take a few
seconds to read it.....

I wrote that purely for the hell of it. If it's any consilation, 90% of
what I usually say is crap, so if you feel I'm wasting too much of your
precious time and space, just skip over any future messages from me. I
only do it to preserve the little shred of sanity I have left....
--
/---------------------------\
| Jaymz of The Lone Gunmen  |
|===========================|