Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "James 'Jaymz' Cullen" <lcullen@eis.net.au>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Tue, 01 Oct 1996 00:05:59 +1000
Harvey Torrance Griffin foolishly wrote:

>         I mean better than the ill-tempered, abusive, irrational little
> harridan that is Tendo Soun's youngest child.  What did you _think_ I
> meant?

<Close up of Jaymz's face as his pupils retract, and his left eye starts
to twitch. We then see the back of him as he slowly starts to turn
around to HTG>

Jaymz: Oh, I'm sorry, I don't think I was quite clear enough

<Jaymz grabs HTG with his left hand, by the throat, lifts him up in the
air, and slams him violently against the wall. Jaymz pulls out a large,
double-barreled shotgun from the strap on his back, and positions the
barrel under HTG's nose. HTG looks down at the barrel with fear in his
eyes>

Jaymz: Please allow me to rephrase the question..... WHAT DID YOU MEAN
BY THAT?????

To be continued.......
--
/---------------------------\