Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brian Mao <perseus@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Mon, 2 Sep 1996 13:56:29 -0700
At 05:52 AM 9/1/96 +0900, you wrote:

>On 8/30/96, Brian wrote :
>
>>        For more info on the actual game, it would take too many pages to
>>explain everything, go to the Ani-Mayhem homepage.  Though it's not the
>>"official" homepage with ofiicial rule, they do explain stuff and can clear
>>up some things which are pretty confusing.  If not, mail me back =).  BTW,
>>these games, especially the bigger/more fun ones can go on for HOURS, so
>>make sure you get the rules down. Have fun...
>
>Do you have the address for the page?  Arigatou for the help!

        The On-line Rulebook is at
http://www.iop.com/~tang9605/rulesindex.html.  If you want to go look for
more anime webpages, go to the anime-web-turnpike at
http://soyokaze.biosci.ohio-state.edu/%7ejei/anipike/    Good stuff there.
If any of these page have been mistyped, jus tsearch for them on a search
engine (Webcrawler works)  Have fun reading =)

        -Brian

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited