RE: RAAC question

to ranma-tmp@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Chris Rijk <cpr1@doc.ic.ac.uk>
subject RE: RAAC question
date Mon, 2 Sep 1996 14:40:16 +0100
LrdChrome@aol.com wrote:
>Hey everybody, I got a question for you.
>
>How do you post a file (text) that you wrote to RAAC?   I do not want to have
>to type the whole story into the newsgroup posting thingy.  I figure there
>has to be  a way to post a text type file.

It depends what software you're using.
Most software will have an option to 'include file' or 'include attachment',
when you want to mail an email/post an news article.
If you can't do that, then there's probably a way to dump text into a window
(it might be as simple as dragging the file icon of the window), which'll
also work.
In Unix and other OS's you can simply select the text from any window and
copy it into another...

There are also places where you can email a place, and it gets put onto the
newsgroups you specify (as part of the email address), but I don't have
such adresses anymore.

--
+---- Chris Rijk --- cpr1@doc.ic.ac.uk --- http://www.wot-club.org.uk/ ----+
| Dictionary of Alternative Meanings: caricature                           |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs