Re: ranma ML matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Nick 'Baka' Ware" <n_baka_w@mindspring.com>
subject Re: ranma ML matome okuri
date Sun, 1 Sep 1996 14:09:57 -0400 (EDT)
At 12:17 AM 9/2/96 +0900, you wrote:
>From: Eric Baker <ebaker@mail.map.com>

>Conrm@aol.com told us:
>
>> Could someone of my immaturity and ignorance
>>communicate to people as of your class?
>
>Class? ... Class?? ... Hey everybody we gots class....

<This is in jest.....>

Acctually, he was using class as a noun, meaning sub-group of a society. You
use class as an adjective, meaning grace or authority. We _are_ a class, but
we don't_have_ any class.

<Our of jest mode..... Eh, Batman? HEEEEEHEEEEHEEEEHEEEEHEEEEEE!>

ObRanma (Does anyone other than me do this anymore?): If Ranma wore botts as
a female, and turned male, the boots would rip because anime physics state:

a character's force (CF) is greater than anything else (ELSE) times (x)
Infinity (INF)

The equation: CF > ELSE x INF

Also: Equation CGFF x MAD > CF x INF
(This means Character's Girlfirend's Force time anger is greater than
Character's Force times infinity....)

I oughtta do an "Anime Physics" homepage...

MoreObRanma: RANMA SUCKS! HA-HA!

RealMoreObRanma: When is the next Super OAV coming out in Japan? And how are
they gonna package it in America, as it will only be 30 minutes....

>ERIC M BAKER, Justicar on IRC and the Monty Talker

--Nick "Baka" Ware
    The Man Behind the Curtain

Search field Search string

archive list