Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "James 'Jaymz' Cullen" <lcullen@eis.net.au>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Sun, 01 Sep 1996 16:04:29 +1000
ucchan@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:

Conrm@aol.com wrote:
>   My apologies for wasting your time, but I must confirm that it is fine if I
> am on this mailing list.  You see, I am a freshman in high school (Or is it
> that I'm a three-toed sloth?).  Could someone of my immaturity and ignorance
> communicate to people as of your class?  If not, please give me the hate I
> deserve.  This unworthy one thanks you to waste your time on one such as I.

It's cool. You're probably more mature than SOME people on this ML.
(Don't ask for names, I don't like flames in my mail......)

>     (Since I should say something about ranma-- What would happen if ranma,
> as a girl, put on real tight boots and was turned into a boy, what would
> happen to his feet?  And why doesn't genma turn into a bald panda?)

Hmmmm, maybe I was mistaken..... First of all, Ranma probably wouldn't
do that, because his feet would most likely get crushed. Genma's panda
form isn't bald because as far as I know, pandas don't get bald (I could
be wrong though, I'm a Lone Gunman, not a Panda expert...).
--
/---------------------------\
| Jaymz of The Lone Gunmen  |
|===========================|