Next tape please.

from Ferquin N C Root <fncr@u.washington.edu>
date Sat, 31 Aug 1996 22:10:09 -0700 (PDT)
> From: sailorvenus@juno.com (Jacy Vergara)

> Well, alright...You don't have to scream it all out...it was kinda rude.
> Not all the new people
> do it. I don't. I think I know who you you were refering to...she's a
> friend of mine who just got this
> e-mail service and misread what the "reply" options stated. I understand
> how you all feel,
> but it was just a minor mistake and wish you wouldn't be so mean.

I don't think everyone's being harsh about it.  It's just that scrolling
through ninety percent of a large message which was previously posted is
kinda unnerving.  You have to think about the folks who have to pay for
their e-mail access and how much memory it takes up for something which
could have been edited way shorter.  It's really not that hard to edit.

> ANYway...what is the name of the Hard Battle video after "Dim Sum
> Darling"? I'm trying to
> find it.

It's called "Dharma Chameleon", a take off of the title of a Boy George
song "Karma Chameleon".  (Man I haven't heard that in a while!)  This tape
includes Tsubasa Kurenai's premier and another episode with Happosai.  Now
I wish someone would answer my previous posted question:  "What is the
tape after `Dharma Chameleon'"?

P.S.

Waddaya think of my new sig?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+